Se busca estudiante de la Universidad de Salamanca para realizar una beca en el departamento de calidad. en la planta de León Farma. (Parque Tecnológico de León, C/Julia Morros, s/n, 24009 Armunia, León.)
Está es la descripción del puesto y los requisitos
- Document management, distribution of authorized copies and removal of obsolete copies.
- Help in the management of Change Controls, CAPAs, deviations and complaints.
- Learn how to manage discrepancies, root cause analysis, management layers and trend analysis.
- Learn in the conducting of OOS.
- Help in the organization of internal audits.
- Support external audits and inspections according to the Annual Plan to assess the quality of the GMP system.
- Support and learn from the qualified person.
- Learn how to manage GMP documentations and related archive.
- Support to quality activities according to the appropriate training.
- Elaboration of procedures and bulk product analytical specifications.
- Learn to revise raw material, bulk and finish product documentation.
- Review and check packaging design or artwork to verify internal parameters.
- Learn to manage packaging material specifications.
Requirements and personal skills
- Education: Degree in Pharmacy or Chemistry (or Sciences). Master on Pharmaceutical Industry is a plus.
- Languages: Intermediate or high level of English and bilingual in Spanish.
- Experience (years/area): we will consider people with experience in Pharmaceutical Industry.
- Specific Knowledge: we will consider knowledge on GMPs, quality systems (procedures, training, deviations, complaints, audits support, etc.) in pharmaceutical companies. Knowledge on chromatographic techniques is a plus.
- Travels: Not required.
- Personal skills: Good communication skills, proactivity, good working under pressure, team working, problem-solving, good organizational skills and persistent.
Ayuda si realizan jornada completa: 800€/mes + comedor.