Nos ha hecho llegado la siguiente oferta de empleo, por si es de vuestro interés:
Regulatory Affairs Junior – Medical Devices in Castilla León (H/F)
Acerca de nuestro cliente: Multinational Medical Devices Company.
Descripción: Reporting to the Regulatory Affairs Manager, the main responsibilities will be:
-Reviews and approves labels, labelling, and promotional materials.
– Review’s product design and change documentation, performs regulatory assessments, and implements required regulatory actions.
– Works with business and cross-functional team to ensure alignment of global regulatory strategies with business objectives and implementation of the strategic plans.
– Execute regulatory strategies and tactical plans for submissions to international regulatory agencies.
Perfil buscado (H/M/D):
– Bachelor’s degree in Sciences field.
– Al lest 1-3 years of experience within regulatory affairs area.
– Experience in the medical device field will be a plus.
– C1 English level is a must.
– Excellent problem solving and analytic skills.
– Willing to travel within Spain.
– Position based in Castilla y León.
– Permanent contract.
– 25.000€ gross salary.
If you are interested in this position, send me your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org